Sunday, May 27, 2012

Motherhood

I found this quote on pinterest the other day and I love it.

I often find myself wishing that Allie would entertain herself just a little bit longer so that I can finish whatever it is that I am doing. I need to try a little harder to make more time with her and to make the time I have meaningful. She may not remember much about these first couple of years, but the relationship that I form with her now will carry over into the future. She is growing up so fast and I will never again have this time with her. I need to remember that my most important job is to be a mother. 
 
Everything else can wait.


1 comment:

  1. loving the new blog! love this quote! never heard it before and thanks for sharing! i think u r doing a great job as a mom too! take care!

    ReplyDelete