Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Neglect

Oh hi...remember me? Yeah I know, I am hanging my head in shame because I have neglected this blog for *cough* 2 weeks *cough*.

I am really sorry but I have been oh so busy the last 2 weeks and have neglected just about everything. Yup everything. I haven't worked out, I haven't cooked, I have hardly cleaned, I haven't done much of anything. I have even neglected pinterest until tonight which is actually the reason for this blog post. I got on the website was re-inspired. Pinterest has its ways of doing that...

Why have I been so busy that I couldn't do anything else you ask?



We decided to start a business.

Yup we are in the process of starting up what will someday be an outfitting business...at least that is the dream.

We purchased six stand-up paddleboards and a trailer and are going to start renting them out soon! If you have never tried paddleboarding, you should. It is fun and easy to do and a great workout.



Alright, enough of the business promotion...but seriously, if you or anyone you know wants to rent paddleboards let me know...

Ok so that my friends is why I have been too busy to blog. Starting a business is very time consuming.

I promise to blog more.

1 comment: