Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chicken Enchiladas

I made these tonight for my friends and I to eat while we watched the Bachelorette. They are quick and easy to make and taste delicious if I do say so myself.  Also, I made the recipe up, so that is an added bonus since I don't make up recipes very often. Enjoy!

Chicken Enchiladas

2 chicken breasts (cubed)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can black beans (drained)
1 can corn (drained)
1 can green chilies
8-10 flour tortillas
Cheddar cheese

Cook cubed chicken in frying pan
Add cream of chicken soup, beans, corn, and green chilies to chicken.
Cook until hot stirring often.
Grease 9x13 pan
Fill tortilla shells with 1 scoop of mixture and roll in pan
Save some of the mixture to put on top of tortillas
Grate cheese and sprinkle on top

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment